什么样的人有双生火焰(双生火焰重聚的31个特征)
什么样的人有双生火焰(双生火焰重聚的31个特征)
“当双生火焰的两个人相遇,
真正的另一半的相遇,
两个人都会由于彼此之间
一刻都不肯离开的视线而相爱”
——柏拉图
那你如何才能知道,你遇到了自己的“双生火焰”?
一些有相遇过“双生火焰”的人给出了一下几个特征——
1. Chances are you’ve met through a set of unusual circumstances that were totally unplanned and unexpected.
1,你们的相遇是完全没有预料和准备的,只是一个巧遇
2. There is a powerful, instantaneous feeling that you have known the other before.
2,你会有一种强烈的直觉,感到两人似曾相识。
3. You felt an immediate and deep connection for one another.
3 你会即刻觉得你们两人之间是有深切的联系的。
4. There is an electrifying feeling between the two of you that words cannot describe.
4 你们两人之间会有一种难以言喻的惺惺相惜。
5. The relationship is immediate, as though no time had been lost since you were last together.
5 你们之间的关系立即恢复到前世在一起的状态。
6. It feels as though you had never really lived before the reunion occurred.
6 这感觉就仿佛在遇到彼此之前都没有真正活过。
7. You feel a deep sense of sacredness and unity with God that you’ve have never known before.
7 你从来没有那么强烈的感觉和上帝之间有一种神圣而凝聚的力量。
8. It brings on feelings you never thought possible.
8 他带给你一种难以置信的感觉。
9. The two of you are inseparable.
9 一旦遇见,你们两个就再也无法分离了。
10. When you look into each other’s eyes, time and space have no meaning.
10 当你们注视着彼此的时候,时间和空间似乎已经不存在了。
11. There are no barriers between the two of you. The relationship is a totally open one.
11 你们之间很少会有分歧,两个人相处的十分融洽。
12. Your conversations seem to go on forever.
12 你们之间似乎有着永远也说不完的话。
13. The two of you have a strong urge to serve humanity in a deep and meaningful way.
13 你们有一种强烈的共识去追逐人生和生命的意义。
14. You give to the other and never think of receiving in return.
14 你在为对方付出的时候从未想过要求回报。
15. There is a special sacredness to your relationship that transcends anything you’ve ever experienced before.
15 两个人在一起会有一种无法言喻的特别神圣的感觉。
16. You still have karma with your twin from previous lives, but the two of you resolve it all with total forgiveness and unconditional love.
16 由于相遇之前的人生经验你们仍旧会有矛盾产生,但是你们总是可以用谅解和无私的爱来解决。
17. Neither one of you are dependent on the other for your sense of self.
17 你们谁也不依赖于另一方的意识而存在
18. There is a strong sense of unlimitedness eternity to your feelings.
18 那是一种强烈的无法抑制的感觉
19. Your feelings for each other are very spiritual.
19 你会在两人之间感觉到一种精神的交流
20. There are no restrictions within the relationship. All is freedom without the need for ownership or control.
20 你们之间没有任何制约,没有占有和强求,一切都是自由意愿。
21. The two of you know without doubt that you have been brought together for a reason.
21 你们两个都坚定的认为你们的相遇是有原因的。
22. You do not compete with one another nor do you pretend to be other than who you are.
22 你们之间不会相互比较,因为你们认为你们是一体的
23. In spite of your sameness, there is no doubt you feel a sense of completion through the other.
23尽管你们很相似,但是你们会毫无疑问的感觉到通过对方才能让生命完整
24. Trust, patience and acceptance of each other’s weaknesses happen automatically.
24 会自然而然的用信任,耐心,和包容去接纳对方的缺点。
25. There is a great sense of purpose and meaning to the relationship.
25你们之间关系有是有强烈的目的和意义的
26. Your sexuality with one another is a sacred act that celebrates the unconditional love you have for one another.
26 你们之间的性行为是在欢庆彼此无条件的爱着对方
27. The two of you become more and more one, without losing your individual identities.
27 在坚持自己个性的同时,你们会变得越来越像彼此
28. When you look into the other’s eyes, you see yourself.
28 当看到对方的时候就像看到自己一样
29. You experience a sense of completeness that is without comparison.
29 你会有一种相对比较完整的人生经历
30. The degree of intimacy and friendship the two of you develop is without parallel.
30 你们之间亲密的感情程度发展是从来无法比拟的
31. You recognize that the two of you are Godmates.
31 你们会意识到你们是上帝制订的亚当和夏娃。